Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Schoolroom

When I first started homeschooling I wanted to see other homeschool families schoolrooms, know what a "school day" looked like at their house, etc etc. Dana Britt recently posted schoolroom pics on her blog and got me wanting to show off my creation that we have been working on for the past couple of years! So, here is the
SWEETMAN SCHOOLHOUSE SCHOOLROOM:

You go down the stairs...


Into the kids familyroom...



And there you go...


The little ones have things to do...



Our dry erase board and shelves and we use a table for our work area...



Brianna at times also uses the little desk...



We have a sink area, nice for art...

You can also see our "library" on the shelves in the kids familyroom area!
On the otherside of our fridge I have ABC-123 mat puzzle pieces with magnets for sentences, and hooked on phonics, etc as a center area for the kids to use also.




















No comments:

Post a Comment